Cummins Emission Solutions has a diverse worldwide staff located throughout the United States, Europe, South Africa, Brazil, India and China and our global presence continues to expand. One of the great benefits of this worldwide exposure is our thorough understanding of the complete range of aftertreatment technologies, so we can recommend the best solution to meet the needs of any customer, wherever you are.
- USA: Columbus, Indiana - Cummins Emission Solutions Headquarters Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, we’re in the midst of innovation and the hub of Cummins culture. Clessie Cummins founded our company here a century ago, and we’re lucky to be grounded here today.
- USA: Janesville, Wisconsin - The hub of our North American logistics, Janesville sees product packaging, materials handling and light system assembly.
- USA: Mineral Point, Wisconsin - Our main manufacturing site in the United States, the Mineral Point plant sees many of our DPF and SCR system solutions for on- and off-highway applications come through each year.
- USA: Stoughton, Wisconsin - The center of our research and developing, and product testing and validation, 57 and counting aftertreatment technology patents are a result of the hard work and dedication of our employees here.
- Brazil: Sao Paolo - A regional support center for South American markets, the Brazil site is home to sales teams, application and service engineers dedicated to providing customer care and technical expertise to our customers.
- South Africa: Pretoria - Reaching 500,000 manufactured SCR units, the Pretoria site has supported hundreds of thousands of trucks and buses delivering goods and people across Europe, Brazil, Australia and Japan.
- India: Pune - Serving as the Cummins Emissions Solutions Global Development Center, the Pune India facility focuses on continuous improvement for our SCR systems and related componentry, with engineers and scientists testing and validating our product every day.
- China: Beijing - Home to our Joint Venture with DongFeng and some of our urea dosing system manufacturing, Beijing is also a center for regional sales team, application and service engineers, supporting our customers across the area.
- United Kingdom: Darlington - Another global manufacturing site, the Darlington plant has manufactured over 100,000 SCR units, providing cost effective and innovative solutions to our customers since 2008.
- Germany: Marktheidenfeld - Acquired in 2011, our Marktheidenfeld facility is home to our Doser Technology Business, where our engineers work every day to deliver the right urea dosing solutions for each of our customers’ unique applications.
- The Netherlands: Helmond - Supporting regional customers and product development for the European market, the Helmond office houses program management, account management and engineering functions.